There are three main types of local area network (LAN) Structure: Ethernet (Ethernet), Token Ring (token rings), token buses (token bus), and fibre distribution Data Interface (FDDI) as the backbone of these three networks. They are followed by the IEEE (American Association of Electronics Engineers) set at the beginning of 802 standards, at present a total of 11 LAN-related criteria, they are:
IEEE 802.1-general network concept and bridge
IEEE 802.2-Logical Link Control
IEEE 802.3-CSMA/CD access method and physical layer requirements
IEEE 802.4-ARCNET bus structure and access methods, the physical layer rules
IEEE 802.5-access method and physical layer requirements of token ring
IEEE 802.6-access method and physical layer requirements for metropolitan Area Network
IEEE 802.7-Broadband LAN
IEEE 802.8-Fibre LAN (FDDI)
Related Industry Knowledge
- Performance and price of modems
- Purchasing Instructions for modems
- Modems for dedicated wireless commu...
- Research and design of wireless nar...
- Basic knowledge of Wireless transce...
- Characteristics of Wireless Transce...
- The difference between the use envi...
- Brief introduction of RF transceiver
- RF Hyper-Regeneration and Superhete...
- RF Transceiver Considerations