The actual transmission rate depends mainly on the following factors:
1. Quality of the telephone line
Because the modulated signal is transmitted through the telephone line, the modem will reduce the rate to ensure the accuracy if the telephone line is not in good quality. To this end, when connecting modems, to minimize the length of the connection, redundant wiring to cut, do not wrap around in a lap. In addition, it is best not to use extensions, wiring should also avoid the television and other interference sources.
2. Is there sufficient bandwidth
If the number of people online at the same time, it will cause congestion and congestion of the line, the transmission speed of the modem will naturally fall. Therefore, it is critical that the ISP can provide enough bandwidth. In addition, avoiding internet surfing during peak hours is also a solution. In particular, when downloading files, the peak hours and non-peak hours of the download time will be a few times the difference.
3. The speed of the other's modem
The modulation protocols supported by modems are backward-compatible, and the actual connection rate depends on the lower-rate side. Therefore, if the other's modem is 14.4K, that is, the use of the 56K modem, but also only at the rate of 14400bps connection.
- Design And Implementation Of Multi-...
- Research And Design Of Multi-channe...
- A Simple Introduction To Wireless D...
- The Basic Knowledge Of CST610 Wirel...
- A Wireless Transceiver
- The Detailed Explanation Of Wireles...
- Basic Definition Of Modems
- Fundamentals Of Modems
- Fax Mode For Modems
- The Transmission Rate Of The Modem